August 4 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$40
Get your tickets today, registration ends July 12th!
Join us for an evening with old friends as we reconnect and look back at the past twenty-five plus years. We have been working on making this a fun and memorable evening that includes the following:
- Arrive Casual! This is a party, y’all. We will be celebrating in a relaxed setting in a beautiful, historic venue. Feel free to dress in what makes you feel the most comfortable that allows you to show off your best dance moves.
- Come Hungry! We will have a local caterer that will provide a great dinner and dessert.
- Show Up Thirsty! We will have an open bar with water, wine, beer and specialty non-alcoholic drinks. (So much is being donated, we will let y’all know who these nice people are that are contributing.)
- Bring Your Dancing Shoes! Old school 80’s and 90’s music by one of Waco’s favorite bands, Fenix Theory, will be on stage. We will go from Breakdancing to Country all in one night. Don’t miss the dance off challenge that will take place from some of our favorite classmates.
- Smile & Say Cheese! Several photo opportunities will be available. There is a photo perfect fireplace setting for you to take with your besties and boo. If you are lucky, you might get photo bombed by the Midway Panther Mascot.
- Go Way Back! You might be surprised to see a few familiar faces as a few of our teachers and principals are planning to attend.
- We Are Special! As you are coming or going the night of August 4th, check out the awesome bridge lights over the Brazos River on I-35. The City of Waco is lighting up the bridges – red and blue – in honor of the Class of 1993!
This will be a night to remember with several fun surprises in store. We promise this is not going to be boring or ridged – we get it- no one wants to feel uncomfortable and we don’t want to make spouses yawn. Therefore, no formal or ceremonial speeches will be made.
We are keeping the individual ticket cost low thanks to “oh so generous” classmates and business sponsors that are donating to our reunion fund. If you wish to make a donation of any amount, even $10 is helpful, you can do so when purchasing your ticket. Last but not least, register before the cutoff date, July 12th!